Financial Planning Service
Our experience would indicate that this is our most popular service where people expect both initial advice, support, and ongoing reviews. In terms of cost the initial cost is actually lower than our transactional service, but it has the addition of ongoing fees to support the review process. A number of other differentiators apply and your adviser will happily discuss these with you to enable you to decide the most suitable service for your needs.
Providing an overall review of your immediate issues considering your future plans and aspirations. The outcomes will require periodic reviews.
The Benefits to You
In building a long term plan we can support your lifestyle objectives and reviewing will ensure the plans you have change as your needs and goals do.
To support your recognition of the benefits of planning and reviewing in a comprehensive way.
We will understand your goals, aspirations, and concerns.
We will review your risk tolerance and take account of your capacity for any losses.
We will use strategic planning to meet your immediate and long term needs.
We will offer full reviews every 2 years.
Contact & Communication
All meetings will be face-to-face although we will use email to streamline process.
We will keep up to date on your attitude to risk and we will provide pertinent information in a timely manner.
We can meet at your home or office or of course one of our offices - whichever is most convenient.
A fee matrix will apply and will include ongoing costs to provide reviews.
- A full fact-find will be completed
- Research of existing products where applicable
- Risk profiling in each product area
- Specific analysing
- Recommendation of provider and product solution
- Recommendation of portfolio investment option
- Option for tailored investment solutions
- Pro-active contact in the event of legislative changes requiring a review
- Management of submission documents and additional provider requirements
- Regular update of risk profile and change of circumstance form
- Assistance in completion of application forms
- Verification under Money Laundering Regulations
- Policy documents checked and forwarded
- A review service offered every 2 years
- All actions confirmed in written report
- Budgetary updates via email